This Sunday, November 2 and next Saturday, November 8th I will be leading an interactive workshop: Creating a Living Relationship with Loved Ones Who Have Died based on the spiritual practices taught in the Easing Grief Home Study Program. These practices are designed to empower and educate and the only requirement for attendees is a devotional heart and willingness to do the work.
The content is the same for each workshop. Just different dates, times and locations. If you are in the Milwaukee area — please feel free to join us.
I would love to bring this work to your community. Please contact me if you are interested in hosting me in your community. This workshop can be held any time of the year.
Here’s the information for the upcoming workshops:
Center for Well-Being Lake Country
Sunday, November 2, 2014
1pm – 5pm
Lake Country Unitarian Universalism Church
Hartland, WI 53029
Saturday, November 8, 2014
9am – 1pm
Below are what workshop participants can expect to learn:
• Why now is the time in our spiritual evolution to create and nurture a conscious, living relationship with Loved Ones who have died.
• Specific steps for establishing a foundation of service for this relationship.
• How to create a journal that will support cultivating this living relationship.
• Basic communication and languaging techniques.
• A color exercise that takes one to the spiritual threshold.
• An eurythmy movement exercise that the deceased can see and read.
Now is the time in our evolution to develop a conscious, living relationship to our loved ones who have died. I hope you agree.
Founder of Arts2Thrive.com
Creator of Easing Grief.com
Easing Grief is an online home study program (14 videos, PDF downloads, Resources) designed to empower, educate, and support those who are interested in deepening their connection with their loved one who has died.
Lynn Stull, creator of Easing Grief, www.EasingGrief.com, is the founder of Arts2Thrive, www.Arts2Thrive.com, a creative arts practice helping professionals and teams form better connections through art and movement. As an award-winning artist and a professionally trained eurythmist, Lynn is passionate about inspiring others to connect through creativity.
By Lynn Stull|October 28th, 2014|Uncategorized|2 Comments